What is the Earth Atmosphere Made of Short Answer
The atmosphere anywhere near the earth’s surface has a similar mix of gases. The amount of each gas varies only a little with height. Nitrogen is the most plentiful gas, comprising about 78 percent of the atmosphere. Next plentiful gas is oxygen, which accounts for about 21 percent of atmosphere. Carbon dioxide takes up only about .03 percent. Other less important gases are also found in traces. Water vapour is another important ingredient in the atmosphere. The amount of water vapour varies with place and time.
- How are Igneous Rocks Formed Short Answer
- How Do Caves Form in Limestone Short Answer
- What is Chemical Erosion Short Answer
- How Does Ice Shape the Land Short Answer
- What is an Ice Sheet Definition