Ola Cab Business Plan: How to earn money by doing business with Ola Cab, Ola Cab is a Bangalore-based company that has established its hold in almost every major city in India. In today’s race life, everyone wants to reach home or work as soon as possible.
Nobody wants to waste their time. Ola cab’s name is considered a well-known name in India’s world of taxi booking. In this, any person can book a taxi in Minto with the help of the mobile app, and in Minto, the taxi takes the customer to the customer’s home.
Ola Cab Business Plan, How to Start Ola Cab Business
This simple and straightforward business model of Ola cab is tailored to the needs of the people here; thousands of people have made it their earning medium and are earning it. Currently, about three lakh cabs are associated with this company from more than a hundred cities.
Ola remains the vehicle for many people in India, along with the earnings of many people. With this, you can earn money sitting at home, and if you want, you can also work for Ola cab. If you have your commercial car, you can make money by joining Ola Cab.
How to start a business with Ola Cab Company
City Transport Company like Ola Cab is giving more and more people a chance to join their company with easy terms, and you can connect with these companies in two ways.
- If you have your new car, then you can connect with these companies without cost.
- If you do not have a car, you can still connect with these companies; for this, you will have to give about 20 to 25000 to the company, and the company will lease the car in your name.
How to pair your car with Ola Cab
If you have your car, you can quickly join a city transport company like Ola, but some company needs to join the company; if you fulfill the company’s meaning, you become a partner with Ola. Can start and earn a lot of money
- To add your car to City Transport Company Ola, you can contact them by visiting their local office.
- By calling Ola Cab Company’s customer care facility, you can apply to connect your vehicle with the company.
To contact the Ola Cab Company, STD 3355-3355 Also, you can also email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Ola Cab. The toll-free helpline number of the Ola Cab Company is 1800 411 3535.
ALSO READ: How to Start Transport Business in India
Here are some rules of the company for connecting and registration of your car with Ola Cab
1) If you have your car, then it must be new
2) It is essential to have an air conditioner in your car
3) Your car should not be older than five years, and its condition should be good
4) If you want to drive someone else on your own, then you must have a commercial license; you cannot drive without a license.
5) To add a car to Ola cab, you have to go to the company and submit your required documents.
6) Ola Company employees will check the status of your car at the local office
7) Owner and driver’s ID card
8) Ola Cab employees will guide you about the company’s guidelines and offers
9) You have to open a current account in a bank
10) To add a car to the company, you must have a PAN card, driving license, address proof, original paper of the car.
11) Along with police verification, you also have to get it done.
If you complete all these formalities, you can quickly join the company, and within 6 to 7 days, you can start your business with the company.
Even if you do not have a car, you can take a new car and connect yourself to Ola Cab, but keep in mind that you need to have a car and a driver. Can’t connect the car to Ola Cab without driver The driver of this cab must pass high school
Which car will get more money?
If you have a big car, you can make more money. You are also added to the category of small vehicle for the large vehicle so that your vehicle can be used in booking both small and large vehicles. So you can make more money.
If you do not have your car, you can still easily make money by joining the Ola Cab Company.
For those who do not have their car, the company has come up with a scheme to earn good money. Under the company scheme, you have to pay around Rs.25000 to the company, and the company leases the car in your name. In addition to all this, you will also have to pay a fixed monthly subscription fee for the car to the company.
After the deadline, the car will be fully in your name. As long as your car is on a lease, you will have to pay a commission to the company for each ride. Can
The cost of maintenance is also borne by the company and also gives you free accidental insurance up to Rs. 2 lakhs. You have to pay a fixed amount of your earnings to the company daily. The company charges this subscription fee on every booking.
After adding your car to Ola, these will be your earnings.
1) If you do a ride, the company will pay you a 10% commission on the bill
2) If you complete at least 12 rides in a day in 12 ride peak hours, you will get a bonus of Rs. 4400 from the company
3) The company will give you a bonus of 250 if you ride single during peak hours (7 to 11 in the morning and 5 to 10 in the evening)
4) If you drop airport rides in peak hours, the company will give you a bonus of Rs. 700 in a single ride
5) If you complete more than seven rides in one day, then the company gives you a bonus of 600 separately
ALSO READ: Bike Rental Business Plan