Today in this post, I will tell you about How to remove freecharge account. So in this post, I will tell you about how to delete freecharge account step by step process.
If you no longer want to use services that Freecharge.in gives us like free mobile recharge and digital wallet, then you read this post.
What is Freecharge
Freecharge is one of the top 5 mobile recharge service providers in India like Paytm and Mobikwik.
- Freecharge is a mobile wallet with which you can do many online mobile recharge, bill payment, DTH Recharge, and ticket booking. In this, you get many offers, by which you can get more cashback on recharge, bill payment.
- With freecharge, you can send money, that is, you can transfer money, and you can also add money to it. And with this, you can do many things by making an electricity bill payment, DTH recharge, mobile recharge, Datacard recharge, landline recharge, metro ticket booking, gas bill payment etc.
- Many people who live very busy and do not have time to recharge on their mobile by going to the shop can recharge using your mobile sitting at home.
- And you can recharge it not on your mobile, but your friend, relative and anyone’s mobile. Similarly, many people have to put a long line while making electricity bill/gas bill payment, due to which a lot of their time is wasted.
- So in this also this frecharge app can help you to recharge with freecharge, and there are many benefits of bill payment. If you use a promo code while recharging, you get cash back.
- In this, you also get the UPI Payment feature, using which you can send money to anyone in seconds and can receive money from anyone, more than this, many more features like Mutual funds, UPI payments, metro card recharge, QR code feature, etc. freecharge app provides you.
Friends, perhaps you want to delete your old freecharge account and create a new account or something. No matter what the reason for your Freecharge Account Delete, but the solution is here.
How to Remove Freecharge Account? Step by Step Process
Note: Here I will teach you How to remove your account and honestly clarify that you can only disable your Freecharge Account, not can Permanently Delete.
But, trust me, there is no difference between them. At least you can disable your Freecharge Account because there is no permission to delete according to the terms and conditions.
To deactivate or delete your Freecharge Account, you must send an email to Freecharge Customer Care at Email- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is the email example I sent to Deactivate my account.
Hey Freecharge Team,
I request you to delete my freecharge account, the details given below.
Register Email ID-
Register Mobile No-
Reason- I am not using the account currently, not required
In the email, you have to give a Valid Reason why you want to delete your Freecharge Account so that they can take action as soon as possible.
After reviewing the email by Freecharge.in, Customer Support, you will get a mail from Customer Support within a few hours, “Now you have disabled Freecharge Account.”
Freecharge Toll Free Number
1800 572 7133
Freecharge Customer Care Email ID
Read, More- What is Paytm? – Paytm Full Form, All Information Related to Paytm
In this article I told you how to remove freecharge account, If you follow the method mentioned above, then I am sure that you will delete and deactivate your freecharge account.