How to Clean a Glass Pipe : We know that keeping your glass pipe in perfect condition can sometimes be somewhat complicated.
However, today we bring you three simple ways to clean a glass pipe that will surely be very useful for you.
Most of the time, this task seems impossible to achieve due to the tobacco or marijuana residues that remain in the different parts of a pipe, that is, the mouthpiece, stem, and bowl.
However, it is not that complicated when you have the right tools and methods.
Next, we will give you the best tips to carry out this “impossible mission.”
How to Clean a Glass Pipe? Three Simple Ways
Table of Contents
Use Rubbing Alcohol
- Turn your pipe upside down and tap it gently to remove large cannabis residue and clean carefully with a cotton swab or pipe cleaner.
- In a plastic bag, pour 100 to 150 millilitres of isopropyl alcohol at 90% to 70% purity and submerge the pipe completely.
- Add a tablespoon of coarse salt (this helps to remove residues and resin that remain penetrated through the glass, which is difficult to reach with a pipe cleaner), which will take care of scraping and detaching the wax that has remained within our product.
- Shake the bag carefully for about 2 minutes to help the salt remove as much residue as possible, ensuring that the alcohol gets into all parts of the pipe.
- Finally, leave the pipe soaking in a container of drinking water for several hours. After drying the pipe, rinse again and clean with a flannel or soft fibre cloth.
VIDEO: How to Clean A Glass Pipe in 5 Minutes
One alternative method for not using alcohol or chemicals when maintaining your thick or thin glass pipe is to use boiling water, which will help us disinfect and remove any marijuana residues that have remained in it.
- Fill a pot with drinking water and insert the pipe.
- Turn on the stove and place the pot on low heat for about 45 minutes. It is essential to mention that the quality of the glass in the pipe is a key factor in avoiding cracks in the utensil. For this reason, we recommend that you analyze the materials of the pipe very well to guarantee a practical purchase.
- Finally, introduce a pipe cleaner, tissue or cotton swab to have a better cleaning and let it cool.
Vinegar and Baking Soda
- Insert a pipe cleaner or cotton swab to clean larger debris and remove any obstructions.
- Fill a container with warm water and carefully place the pipe inside; in the same way, add a tablespoon of baking soda and two tablespoons of white vinegar.
- Let it rest for approximately 5 to 10 minutes, remove the pipe, and let it dry to rinse again with warm water.
- Clean again with the pipe cleaner or cotton swab
Reference Article : How to Clean a Glass Pipe
Now that you know how to clean a glass pipe correctly and with very simple methods, give it the maintenance it deserves and prolongs the life of your cannabis accessories. Remember that you can find the sale of glass pipes, bongs and bubblers in our online store. Visit us!
- How to Clean the Iron and Leave it as new
- How to Clean Oven Quickly and Easily
- 9 Ways to Clean Copper Bottles and Utensils at Home
- How to Clean Gas Stove, Burner & Top