Changing the temperature scale from Fahrenheit (°F) to Celsius (°C) or vice versa on an air conditioner (AC) remote control can vary depending on the specific make and model of the AC unit. However, here are some general steps that may help you change the temperature scale:
Note: If the remote control does not have the option to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius, it may be pre-set to one temperature scale based on the region or country where the AC unit was sold.
How to Change F to C in AC Remote
Method 1: Using the Remote Control:
- Locate the Temperature Scale Button: Check your AC remote control for a button or key labeled “Temp” or “°C/°F.” This button is often used to toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Press the Temperature Scale Button: Press the “Temp” or “°C/°F” button to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius. Each press should cycle through the temperature scale options.
- Check the Display: After pressing the button, check the display on the remote control to ensure that the temperature scale has changed to your desired unit (either °F or °C).
- Set the Temperature: Adjust the temperature setting on the remote control as needed, and it will now be displayed in the chosen unit.
Method 2: Using the AC Unit’s Control Panel:
If your AC unit has a control panel on the indoor unit itself, you may be able to change the temperature scale directly on the unit:
- Access the Control Panel: Locate the control panel on the indoor unit of the AC. It may have buttons and a display.
- Enter the Settings Menu: Press the “Menu” or “Settings” button on the control panel. This will allow you to access the configuration options.
- Select Temperature Scale: Navigate through the menu options until you find the setting for the temperature scale (°F or °C).
- Change the Scale: Use the up and down arrow buttons to change the temperature scale to your desired unit (either °F or °C).
- Save the Setting: After selecting the desired temperature scale, press the “OK” or “Enter” button to save the setting.
- Exit the Menu: Exit the settings menu and return to normal operation.
Keep in mind that the specific button labels and menu options may vary depending on your AC unit’s make and model. If you have difficulty changing the temperature scale, refer to your AC unit’s user manual for detailed instructions or contact the manufacturer’s customer support for assistance.
- How to Unlock Hitachi AC Remote
- How to Reset Whirlpool AC Remote
- How to Reset Blue Star AC Remote
- How to Unlock Haier AC Remote
- Which AC is Better Haier or Voltas
- How Much Gas in 1.5 Ton AC
- How to Convert AC to DC in Bike
- How Many Free Service for Voltas AC
- How to Clean Hitachi AC Filter
- How to Get Rid of Vinegar Smell in Car AC