Anjana Om Kashyap
Table of Contents
Media has been called the fourth pillar of democracy; media has a huge hand in strengthening the democracy of any country. It is an important responsibility of the media to keep every activity going on in the country honestly and impartially.
Due to the style of presenting the news and the language style of the journalist, many people start to make them secret in the hearts of the public. Yes, today we are talking about one such woman journalist who has managed to make her own identity due to hard work and domineering style.
Anjana Om Kashyap Biography and Information
|Name||Anjana Om Kashyap|
|Husband Name||Mangesh Kashyap|
|Father Name||Dr. Om Prakash Tiwari|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Home Town||Jharkhand, Ranchi|
|Education||Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.|
|Age||46 years (till 2021)|
We are talking about the female journalist Anjana Om Kashyap of India Today Group’s Hindi news channel Aaj Tak. Anjana is currently the Mehsur anchor and is also the country’s leading channel Aaj Tak.
Anjana Om Kashyap is an Indian journalist and anchor. She is the Indian news channel Aaj Tak and is known for her “Halla Bol” and “Indian Report.” She is popularly known for her aggressive and aggressive stance on social issues.
Anjana Om Kashyap was born on 12 June 1975 in Ranchi, the capital of Jharkhand, India. His family has its roots in Ara city of Bihar. Anjana has completed her schooling at Loreto Convent School, Ranchi. Anjana wanted to become a doctor since childhood; after completing her school, she also gave several pre-medical admission tests, but she felt disappointed. She could not crack a single test.
After that, Anjana enrolled at Daulat Ram College, University of Delhi, at the behest of her father. He then earned a master’s degree in social work from Delhi’s School of Social Works. Anjana also prepared for UPSC exams, but she failed in that too. Eventually, he did a diploma course in journalism from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. After completing her journalism course, she gave several interviews and was then selected as a news anchor in Doordarshan.
Anjana is from a Bhumihar Brahmin family. She is the daughter of former Defense Officer Late Dr. Om Prakash Tiwari. His father is from Bihar, and his mother is also from Bihar Sharif. Anjana also has a brother. Anjana was married to Mangesh Kashyap, an IPS officer. Anjana has a son and a daughter. Anjana met Mangesh during her college days, and both came close to each other from there.
Anjana Om Kashyap Education
Anjana completed her initial studies at Loreto Convent School in Ranchi city, after finishing her schooling, taking several exams to enter the medical field. But after much effort, it failed to enter it.
After her medical failure, Anjana graduated from Daulat Ram College in Delhi while furthering her education and then appeared in the UPAC civil examinations, but unfortunately failed the interview both times. During the preparation of Anjana’s UPAC exam, she had a good grip on national and international issues, which brought a major turning point in Anjana’s career. After this, Anjana took admission to Mass Communication in Jamia Islamia and completed a diploma in journalism in the year 2002.
Journalist Anjana Om Kashyap
Anjana Om Kashyap started her journalism career in 2003 with Doordarshan Channel’s program “Aankhen Dekhi.” After working for some time in the Doordarshan channel, Anjana started working for Zee News; after working in Zee News for almost five years, Anjana started working for the Hindi news channel News 24 in 2007.
News channel News 24’s show “Do Took” made Anjana Om Kashyap quite popular. Anjana then joined India Today Group’s Channel Aaj Tak, which is still working as a senior journalist and editor today.
Anjana worked for some time in Star News, now known as ABP News, before coming to the Aaj Tak channel. On Aaj Tak, Anjana hosted debate programs “Dil Ke Paas Kya” and “Rajatilak”.
Anjana Om Kashyap Family
While working in Zee News, Anjana married senior IPS officer Mangesh Kashyap; Mangesh Kashyap is the journalist Anjana Om Kashyap’s husband. Anjana Om Kashyap and Mangesh Kashyap have two children, a boy, and a girl.
Anjana Om Kashyap also played the role of a news anchor in the popular Bollywood actor Salman Khan’s film “Sultan and Tiger Zinda Hai,” which people liked very much.
The name Anjana Om Kashyap is prominently among the popular news anchors in India. Even today, the youth who want to make a career in journalism all consider them as their ideals. Anjana believes that the media plays an important role in strengthening the democracy of any country; in today’s fast-changing era, media becomes an important responsibility to bring every news to the public with full honesty and integrity.
Anjana Om Kashyap salary
Anjana Om Kashyap’s name is one of the finest journalists. Anjana is quite famous for her Halla speaking program on Aaj Tak and her strong and bold voice. Their monthly salary can be between 25 Lac to 1 crore.
Anjana Om Kashyap’s Husband
Anjana has two children, a son, and a daughter. He was married to Mangesh Kashyap; Mangesh Kashyap is currently the CVO of the South Delhi Municipal Corporation.
When Mangesh got a job after her marriage, she had been in a lot of controversies. Because it said so; It is said that his job was not according to his ability but because of Anjana Om Kashyap.
Anjana Om Kashyap Awards
- National Television Awards Best Reporter of the Year
- Honored for Best Anchor in 2014 by ITA
- Honored for Best Anchor in 2015 by IMWA Awards
- Honored for Best Anchor in 2015 by ENBA Awards
- India Today Chairman honored with Excellence Award
- Ph.D. Chamber of Commerce and Industry honors Excellence in Journalism
Anjana Om Kashyap Contact
- Anjana Om Kashyap Instagram – Click Here
- Anjana Om Kashyap Twitter- Click Here
- Anjana Om Kashyap Facebook- Click Here
- Anjana Om Kashyap Website- Click Here
Anjana Om Kashyap Facts
- Anjana Om Kashyap is born of Bihari ethnicity.
- Anjana Om Kashyap is also known by the name AOK.
- His debate show on News24 was very popular.
- He has acted in the films Sultan (2016) and Tiger Zinda Hai (2017).
- Kashyap is associated with various NGOs and continues to help in rehabilitation colonies and justice for child rape victims.
- Anjana has covered various major national issues, such as the Nirbhaya rape case and the story of the prince of Kurukshetra, who lived in a borewell for 48 hours.
- Anjana Om Kashyap had also given the UPSC exam many times but could not take the exam despite being eligible for an interview twice.
- She earns a salary of around INR 1 crore per year.
- In 2012, while she was reporting a Delhi gang-rape case, she faced street molestation.
- Anjana has acted as a journalist in Bollywood films “Sultan” and “Tiger Zinda Hai.”
- Anjana is associated with various NGOs and has worked for rehabilitation colonies and child rape victims.
- Anjana had a rebellious nature since childhood. She always believed in keeping her perspective on many matters.
- In 2012, when she reported on the Delhi gang rape case, she had to face harassment several times.
- After marriage, Anjana remained in a lot of controversies. After marriage, it is said that husband Mangesh Kashyap was made the South Delhi Municipal Corporation’s Chief Officer. He got this post not based on seniority but because of Anjana’s husband.
ALSO READ: Sister Nivedita Biography
Anjana Om Kashyap Controversy
- While the controversy over the film Padmavat (2018) was going on, Anjana was arguing with Rohit Sardana when she made an irrational statement that the woman, currently a descendant of Rani Padmavati, herself speaks English and is modern. Lifestyle, so hardly had any moral right to portray Rani Padmavati in the film. However, Anjana Om Kashyap faced heavy backlash from people for his irrational talk.
- Aaj Tak had asked journalist Ashok Singhal a sexist question from Smriti Irani, an Indian politician who was addressing a speech at Delhi University.
- She asked that at such a young age, she was made the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi the Minister of Human Resources and Development, and even there was an issue on her degree, whether she was a graduate or not.
- What was the reason for his appointment as the Minister of Human Resource Development? Smriti Irani considered it a sexist question. Anjana Om Kashyap was being criticized for being a silent spectator for her remarks. On Twitter, she was criticized by the trending #ShameOnAajTak and Anjana Om Kashyap.
Some Lesser-Known Facts about Anjana Om Kashyap
- Does Anjana Om Kashyap Smoke? No
- Does Anjana Om Kashyap drink alcohol? No
- In 2003, he started his career as a news anchor in the program “Aankhen Dekhi,” aired on Doordarshan.
- After leaving Doordarshan, he started working in Zee News.
- In 2007, he joined Zee News for five years before joining News24.
- She used to work at Star News before working in Aaj Tak.
- His fast-paced one-hour program ‘Do Took,’ which is on News24 based on the debate, is very popular.
- He has been awarded the “ITA Award” for Best Anchor.
Anjana om Kashyap FAQ
1. Anjana om Kashyap date of birth
Anjana Om Kashyap was born on 12 June 1975 in Ranchi, the capital of Jharkhand.
2. Anjana Om Kashyap Education
Anjana Om Kashyap has completed her schooling at Loreto Convent School, Ranchi. After this, Anjana Om Kashyap has done post-graduation in Botany from Delhi University and in social work from Delhi School of Social Works. He has a diploma in journalism from Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi.
3. Anjana om Kashyap Father Name
Anjana Om Kashyap’s father’s name is the late Om Prakash Tiwari. Anjana Om Kashyap’s father has been a former defense official.
4. Anjana om Kashyap Husband Name
Anjana Om Kashyap’s husband’s name is Mangesh Kashyap, and she is the CVO of the South Delhi Municipal Corporation. Anjana Om Kashyap also has a son and daughter.
5. Anjana Om kashyap Career
Anjana Om Kashyap started her journalism in 2003 with Doordarshan’s news show Aankhen Dekhi. After this, Anjana Om Kashyap started working in the news channel Zee News. In 2007, Anjana Om Kashyap left Zee News and moved to the news channel News24. Anjana Om Kashyap’s debate show on ‘News 24’ became very popular. After this, Anjana Om Kashyap did in ‘Star News’ and got involved with ‘Aaj Tak.’ After joining Aaj Tak, Anjana Om Kashyap’s news shows ‘Rajatilak’, ‘Halla Bol’ and ‘Khas Report’ have been well received.
6. Anjana Om Kashyap Controversy
Anjana Om Kashyap made a controversial statement during a debate with Rohit Sardana over the controversy surrounding the film Padmavat. His statement was also severely criticized.
7. Anjana om Kashyap Salary Income Per Month
According to the internet’s information, Anjana om Kashyap’s salary is about 25 lakh to 1 Cr rupees every month.