My Family 10 Lines : Family is the first Gurukul of a person, and the development of a person takes place only in the company of the family. My Family Essay in English often comes in essays in schools. That’s why today we have come before you with “10 lines essay on my family”, in this article you will read in 10 lines on My Family.
10 Lines on My Family for Students and Children in English
Set 1 – 10 Lines on My Family for Class 1
- I have a big and happy family.
- There are eight members in my Family.
- They are my father, mother, sister, grand Father, grand-Mother,
- Uncle, Aunty, and Myself.
- My grand Father is the head of our Family, and he is about 70 years old.
- My father is a businessman.
- My mother is a pious lady.
- She takes care of us and cooks delicious food.
- My uncle is a software engineer.
- My grandmother is an excellent storyteller.
- My sister is younger than me.
- We all live together in a house/under one roof.
- We love each other.
- I love my Family very much.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on My Family for Class 2
- Our family is a joint family.
- There are a total of 6 members in our family.
- There are my grandfather, grandmother, my mother, father, and younger brother in the family.
- My mother is a housewife.
- My father is a software engineer.
- I am 5 years older than my brother.
- My brother is studying in 5th class, and I learn in 10th class.
- We often go to visit our village.
- We all live together in love.
- I like my family very much.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on My Family for Class 3
- There are five members in my family.
- The family consists of my father, mother, sister, and brother.
- My father is fat and tall, and he is about forty-five.
- My mother is loving and kind.
- My sister is ten years old, and she goes to school every day.
- My brother is a good boy, a student of class 10th.
- I am the youngest in the family, and hence, everyone loves me very much.
- I love and adore them too.
- Everyone in my family works hard.
- We are a small and happy family.
Set 4 – 10 Lines on My Family for Class 4
- My family is significant and happy.
- About 15 people live in our family.
- My family consists of my Grandfather, Dad, mother, uncle, and children.
- My grandfather is a farmer, and he stays at home.
- They are very fond of trees and plants; they spend their time with them.
- My father is a fixer; he does furniture work.
- My mother is a housewife and takes care of the household chores.
- Uncle is an electrician who does electrical work.
- My aunt is also a housewife and takes care of the household chores with her mother.
- I love my family very much.
Set 5 – 10 Lines on My Family for Class 5 to 8
- Our family is very small.
- There is a total of 6 people in our family.
- My grandmother, my grandfather, mother, father, and elder sister.
- My sister is three years older than me.
- We both study in the same school.
- My elder sister helps me with school work.
- My sister is in eighth grade, and I am in fifth grade.
- My father is a doctor.
- My grandfather is retired, and now he lives at home.
- My mother is a housewife who does all the housework.
Set 6 – My Family 10 Lines for Class 1
- I have a happy family.
- My family is small and belongs to the middle-class category.
- I have four people in my family.
- My family members are me, my father, mother, and elder brother.
- My father is the head of the family and mainly takes all the critical decisions.
- We all have deep respect and love for each other.
- We help each other during bad times.
- We celebrate all major festivals with our brothers at our home.
- My family gives me confidence and motivation to do well in life.
- My family is also associated with an NGO working for the betterment of India by helping rural people at large.
Set 7 – My Family 10 Lines for Class 2
- I am from a “small family.”
- I live with my father, mother, and sister.
- “My father” is an engineer while “my mother” is a housewife.
- My sister is “studying in 10th standard”.
- She helps me with “my studies,” and I consider her my second teacher.
- My father takes the final decision on anything related to our family.
- He gives me the confidence to face everything.
- I love my mom because she cooks delicious food for me.
- My family helps me develop good habits.
- I “love my family.”
Set 8 – My Family 10 Lines for Class 3
- I have a small and very happy family.
- My mother is very loving and caring.
- She cooks delicious dishes for me.
- She keeps the house neat and clean.
- My father also loves me very much.
- He plays with me every day.
- He also takes me to the market.
- My grandparents tell me beautiful stories.
- I go to the market with my grandfather.
- I love my family very much.
Set 9 – My Family 10 Lines for Class 4
- I am Ayan. I live in a small family.
- In our family, we are two brothers, and our parents live together.
- My father is a businessman. His name is Pritam Sardar.
- My mother is a housewife. Her name is Sneha Sardar.
- My elder brother’s name is Suman Sardar.
- I am just a student.
- I am very happy in this small family.
- Day by day, the popularity of this small family is increasing.
- I feel lucky to live in such a family.
- I love all my family members.
Set 10 – My Family 10 Lines for Class 5 to Class 8
- Every person loves their family.
- I live in a big family.
- There are seven members in my family.
- They are my grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, two sisters, and me.
- Every person in my family is helpful to me.
- We know that convenience is less in a large family.
- But we also know that the more prominent family can provide more support to family members in case of any danger or crisis.
- However, every day is a lot of fun in my family.
- People who live in a large families do not suffer from loneliness.
- Everyone in my family makes my day remarkable with love and affection.
Family plays a vital role in our society. Without family, we can’t live a happy and fulfilled life. We need family members to share our feelings, moments of joy, and sorrow in life. Being part of a healthy and prosperous family is a real blessing from God.
- 10 Lines on My Family
- 10 Lines on My Mother
- 10 Lines on My Father
- 10 Lines on My Grand Father
- 10 Lines on My Grand Mother
- 10 Lines on My Uncle
- 10 Lines on My Aunty
- 10 Lines on My Brother
- 10 Lines on My Sister
- 10 Lines on My Self