Know about the WHO, which removes health-related problems of people all over the world. What is WHO? WHO WORKS? Stay tuned to know WHO Full Form with us on this page.
“Health is wealth” Yes, friends, whatever wealth and happiness are available globally, if our health is not acceptable, then everything is useless. Therefore, it is essential for every human being in the world to be healthy. People get so involved in meeting the daily needs that they cannot even properly take care of their health.
WHO (World Health Organization) works for such people. This organization goes to all the small and big areas and makes people aware of many fatal diseases. It supports all such countries where it is needed.
Let’s know WHO; what does WHO mean or what is the full form of WHO?
What is WHO
The WHO (World Health Organization / World Health Organization) is an organization that works with all countries in the world to develop mutual support and standards on health-related problems. The WHO’s main objective is to provide a better health future to people all over the world and strengthen health services.
The WHO has 194 member countries and two affiliated members. India is also a significant member country of the World Health Organization. The World Health Organization is spread all over the world. This institution has the largest blood bank globally, which contributes significantly to prevent many diseases in the world, such as cholera, malaria, smallpox, virus, etc.
WHO Full Form
WHO’s full form is the “World Health Organization.” WHO’s top name in Hindi is “World Health Organization.”
World Health Organization
What does WHO mean, and WHO works? Read the blog till the end to know.
Information About WHO
(WHO – World Health Organization) was established on 7 April 1948, which contributes to health care services around the world. This organization is a member of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
Where is WHO Located
The WHO is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. The current President of the World Health Organization is Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyas. India is also a significant member country of the World Health Organization, the WHO in India is headquartered in New Delhi.
Let us know further the work of the World Health Organization (WHO).
- The WHO works to create a better health future for people all over the world.
- It operates through offices in more than 150 countries.
- It tries to protect us from diseases such as HIV, AIDS, influenza, and cancer, heart disease, and infectious diseases.
- WHO assists the government in strengthening health services.
- It also provides services such as establishing and maintaining administrative and technical assistance – epidemiological, science and statistical, etc.
- The WHO also outlines the role of social, economic, and environmental factors in public health.
- WHO also works for improvement in nutrition, housing, sanitation, etc.
“Health is our birthright,” and for the protection of this right, an organization has been formed, contributing to health-related services around the world.