What Is The Water Cycle? – Short Answer
From the ocean surface, water evaporates into the atmosphere as water vapour. When the temperature or pressure of the atmosphere changes, the vapour may condense once more into water droplets and fall as rain or snow. On land, this water sinks into the soil becoming ground water or forms lakes and swamps and eventually flows back to the ocean as rivers. This whole circulation is called the water cycle.
- How are Igneous Rocks Formed Short Answer
- How Do Caves Form in Limestone Short Answer
- What is Chemical Erosion Short Answer
- How Does Ice Shape the Land Short Answer
- What is an Ice Sheet Definition
- What is the Earth Atmosphere Made of Short Answer
- Has The Atmosphere Always Been The Same
- What Makes The Sky Colour?
- What Are Trade Winds?