What is a Credit Card and how to make Credit Card online or offline Technology
After the closure of the note in India, the trend of digital payments has increased a lot, due to which the utility of credit cards has increased even more, so everyone wants to Make a credit card.
Because we have many advantages of using credit cards and saving money, money is also fulfilled which is very effective in our good and bad times.
Also, many people are still unaware of credit cards, who do not know about what is a credit card and how to make it, due to these many people are unable to use a credit card.
So today we are going to provide you complete information about what is a Credit Card, how to use it, why you use it, what is the profit-loss and how to apply for the Credit Card etc. So if you also want to get your credit card made If you read this article completely.
What is a credit card?
This card is given by the bank which according to your banking transaction fixes a limit to spend money on the credit card like 50 thousand and then you can use 50 thousand rupees with the help of this card, which you can later – Can be paid in small installments or together.
Today, with the use of credit cards, you can buy almost every similar whether it is online or available in offline markets such as TV, mobile, clothes, furniture, food, vehicles, etc.
Type of Credit Card – Types of Credit Cards
There are many types of credit cards that you can avail of in different ways like a credit card is used for shopping so as to get a good discount or cashback.
And one is made for petrol or diesel so that good reward points and how can be obtained, thus you get to see different credit cards for different work.
Best Credit Card in India
Best Cashback Credit Card
1. Standard Chartered Manhattan Card
2. Standard Chartered Titanium Card
3. ICICI Amazon Pay Card
4. Yes Prosperity Cashback Card
5. American Express Membership Rewards Card
Best Credit Card for Online Shopping
1. SBI Simply Click Card
2. HDFC Regalia Card
3. American Express Gold Card
4. Standard Chartered Ultimate Card
5. Amex Membership Rewards Card
Best Credit Card for Fuel
1. Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card
2. Citibank Indian Oil Card
3. Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card
4. RBL Platinum Maxima Card
5. HDFC Bharat Card
Best Travel Credit Card
1. American Express Platinum Travel
2. HDFC Dinners Black Card
3. Yes Preferred Card
4. SBI Air India Signature Card
5. SBI Elite Card
Best Credit Card for Movie Tickets
1. RBL Platinum Maxima Card
2. ICICI Sapphiro Card
3. SBI Elite Card (Signature)
4. American Express Membership Rewards Card
5. ICICI Coral Card
Credit cards are given by every bank for different and different tasks, using which you can get more benefits, but the annual fees of different types of cards are also different, which also has its advantages and disadvantages.
Benefits and Disadvantages of Credit Card
By using a credit card, you should be aware of its advantages and disadvantages so that you can use the credit card in the right way.
Credit Card Benefits – Benefits of Credit Cards
1. You can buy the same from any online website like Amazon, Flipkart, Snap deal, etc.
2. You can buy goods from any offline market and market.
3. You can pay your mobile, electricity, dish TV and other services with a credit card.
4. You can withdraw money from credit cards and can also transfer credit card limit in the form of money.
5. If you give the money used on the credit card on time, then you do not have to pay any interest.
6. You also get a very good discount by using a credit card which saves your money.
7. Every bank offers some offers on its credit card, which is very beneficial.
8. By using a credit card, you get reward points, which you can get benefits by using in the purchase.
9. With the help of a credit card, you can use the country as well as abroad.
10. You can give the money taken from credit card in installments, which does not cost you any kind.
11. You do not need to see the cash in your pocket all the time because you can do almost all the work using a credit card.
The disadvantage of credit card – Credit card losses
1. You do not know how to pay more interest if you do not pay the credit card bill on time.
2. Not paying credit card bills on time will have a huge impact on your banking transactions and there are problems in getting loans etc. in the future.
3. Credit card usage increases the habit of spending as it is a loan which is difficult to repay later.
4. Overall, if the credit card is not used as per the rules, you can put your credit card in debt.
How to make a credit card
Documents for a credit card apply
To get a credit card, you need several documents like
– Age certificate (18 years)
– Aadhar Card
– Pan Card
– Voter Card
– Bank Passbook
– Certificate of Address
After all these documents, you can apply for a credit card and there are two ways to make a credit card, one is online and the other offline, in which you can easily apply for a credit card.
How to get a Credit Card offline
This is the easiest way you can apply for a credit card because for this you have to go to the bank and give all your important data which is completely safe.
If your banking transaction is good or if your salary is more than 15 thousand, then you can also get an offer from the bank to make a credit card, which very soon makes your credit card come to your home.
And if you do not get the offer from the bank, then you can go to the bank and apply for your credit card and after filling a form and putting a copy of important documents and submit it to the bank, after that if your application is accepted then the credit The card reaches your home.
How to make Credit Card Online
To get an online credit card, you have to apply online and you have to give all your important documents, for this, you can apply from your bank’s website like-
– SBI credit card Click Here
– ICICI credit card Click Here
– AXIS bank credit card Click Here
– HDFC credit card Click Here
You can also apply for an online credit card from the BankBazaar website and according to your banking transaction, the list of the credit card that will be right for you will be revealed to you.
First, go to the BankBazaar website
Click on credit card option
Now you see many types of credit cards, click on the credit card you want to make.
Now enter your city, company, business, salary, your bank name, etc. and click on the Next button 4.
After completing this entire process, it brings you the Credit Card list, and then you can apply to the bank whose credit card you want, thus you can apply for an online credit card.
So, friends, you must have now understood What a credit card is and how to make it, because credit card has become a necessity of everyone today, which has many benefits.
If you use a credit card properly then you get a lot of benefits, then I hope you have liked this article of ours and if you have received it, then share it with your friends.