What Is a Weather Front? – Short Answer
Different weather conditions in different places produce different masses of air. A front is a moving line along which different air masses meet, and cold air replaces warm air and warm air replaces cold air. Fronts always cause a change of weather.
- How are Igneous Rocks Formed Short Answer
- How Do Caves Form in Limestone Short Answer
- What is Chemical Erosion Short Answer
- How Does Ice Shape the Land Short Answer
- What is an Ice Sheet Definition
- What is the Earth Atmosphere Made of Short Answer
- Has The Atmosphere Always Been The Same
- What Makes The Sky Colour?
- What Are Trade Winds?
- What Is The Water Cycle?
- How Do Rain, Hail And Snow Form?