UP Birth Certificate: How to get Uttar Pradesh’s birth certificate? UP birth certificate is also essential for us like other documents. People can get many types of benefits through a birth certificate.
Previously, citizens had to go to the Swaraj Department of the state to get a birth certificate, which used to take a lot of time, and the people of the state had to face a lot of trouble.
Therefore, the Uttar Pradesh government has started the online facility to create a birth certificate to apply for a birth certificate for themselves and their children online.
In today’s post, we will give you detailed information on how to get a UP Birth Certificate, the most straightforward procedure for these Hindi. With which you can get an online Digital Birth Certificate without any problem. If you also want to apply online to become your or your child’s birth certificate, then stay connected with us till the end.
What is UP Birth Certificate?
Like other essential documents, a birth certificate is also an actual document. It is mandatory to have a birth certificate to take advantage of any government document or government-run schemes. It is compulsory to have a birth certificate after a small child’s birth from a prominent citizen of the state.
We need a birth certificate for any work, school or college, or any government work, even for getting a passport. By this, you can get your child or your birth certificate from any nearest Panchayat office.
Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate
Under this scheme, the willing citizens of the state who want to apply online for getting their child’s Uttar Pradesh birth certificate can quickly get their birth certificate used online by visiting the official website of Uttar Pradesh.
Apart from this, through this online portal, you will also be able to download the Uttar Pradesh birth certificate. The Uttar Pradesh government has connected all the departments of the state to the Internet. After this, now the general public will be able to get the services of all departments online.
Also, through this portal, ordinary citizens of the state will be able to apply for the services of the e-district through their registered account. After that, after the application’s disposal, they will also be able to download their certificate / disposed of the letter through this portal. For which the citizen of the state will have to register themselves on this portal. After this, you can avail yourself of all facilities online.
Benefits of UP Birth Certificate
After getting the birth certificate, you will get the following benefits which are given below as follows-
- You or any citizen can avail of any government schemes using a birth certificate.
- Proof of birth gives the evidence of your age, which we need for a Voter ID card, to take admission in school, apply for government services, provide proof of age for marriage, etc.
- To apply in government schemes related to any property right or other essential documents like driving license, passport, etc.
- The citizen has to give a certificate of date of birth. For which he can use the birth certificate.
- Uttar Pradesh can now quickly get a Birth Certificate made by applying online for the Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate by visiting the official website through the Internet sitting at their home.
- You can apply for this online; now, you do not have to go to any government offices to get it done.
- By applying on the online portal, Uttar Pradesh citizens will be able to create their Birth Certificates without any problems, which will also save their time.
Documents of Birth Certificate
Uttar Pradesh government has set some important eligibility and documents for the citizens who have made UP birth certificates; with the help, you can easily apply online to get a birth certificate.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of U.P.
- It is necessary to have an Aadhaar card from the applicant’s parents.
- To get a birth certificate, the applicant has to provide proof of their partner’s address.
- The citizen applying must have a mobile number.
- The applicant should know the business and address of his parents.
- The applicant must know the date of birth.
- The applicant will also need some passport size photographs.
How to Apply for Birth Certificate in UP
If you also want to apply online to make your or your child’s birth certificate, then follow the steps given below. With their help, you will be able to get your birth certificate quickly.
- To apply online, the applicant must first go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh. Click on this link http://184.108.40.206/citizenservices/login/login.aspx to go to the official website.
- After this, the home page of the official website will open on your screen.
- Here you will see the login form; you will see the option of new user registration above this form. Click on this option.
- After clicking, the registration form will open in front of you.
- All the information asked in this form, like- name of the applicant, date of birth, mobile number, gender, district, security code, etc., have to be filled in carefully.
- Now you have to click on the option to save. After doing so, you have been registered on the official website of Uttar Pradesh.
- After this, you will have to come to the login page and log in. To log in, you have to enter your username and password, captcha code, and click on the login button.
- Now you have been registered on this portal. After this, you will be able to get on your birth proof.
Download UP Birth Certificate Online?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Municipal Services UP http://e-nagarsewaup.gov.in/ulbapps/.
- Here on this official website’s home page, you will get a Birth Certificate; you have to click on this option.
- After clicking, three more options will appear in front of you. In which you have to click on the choice of Birth Certificate Download.
- After doing so, you will have to search by entering your Acknowledgment Number, Registration Number, or City Name / Date Of Birth.
- Now you can download your birth certificate.
In this way, you can easily apply for a UP birth certificate; you all would have liked the information of these Hindi how to apply for UP birth certificate online.
If you face any problem with applying for a UP birth certificate online, you should talk to us by commenting.