Is CC in Train AC
In the context of train travel, “CC” typically refers to the “Chair Car” class, which is a type of seating class in Indian Railways. Chair Car seats are not air-conditioned by default; they are typically non-air-conditioned seating arrangements. However, some trains in India may have Chair Car coaches with air conditioning, especially on certain routes and premium trains.
To know whether a specific train or coach in Indian Railways has air-conditioned Chair Car seats, you should check the train’s schedule and reservation details when booking your ticket. The availability of air conditioning in Chair Car coaches can vary from one train to another, so it’s essential to verify the amenities offered on your specific journey.
- How to Unlock Hitachi AC Remote
- How to Reset Whirlpool AC Remote
- How to Reset Blue Star AC Remote
- How to Unlock Haier AC Remote
- Which AC is Better Haier or Voltas
- How to Convert AC to DC in Bike
- How Many Free Service for Voltas AC
- How to Clean Hitachi AC Filter
- How to Get Rid of Vinegar Smell in Car AC
- How to Reduce AC in Train
- How to Turn Off AC in Volvo Bus
- How to Upgrade Train Ticket from Sleeper to 3rd AC