Let’s know today How to Remove Jio Caller Tune 2021 method. If you are also a Jio user, you will know that this company offers free caller tune for its user. In this, whenever you can close or change Caller Tune on your number, for this, they have joined hands with Saavn, a music app. If you also want to know how to set Caller Tune from the Saavn app, you can read our previous post. You will find this by searching in Google or on the site; although everyone likes calling ringtone, sometimes it also seems boring.
If you are reading this post, you will probably be bored with your Sim’s Caller Tune and would like to turn it off and set the regular caller tune again. Even today, many people do not know that Caller Tune can be installed in Jio Sim for free; with the launch of the Jio company, many things were provided for free. Such as internet, calling and caller ringtone etc. However, now you have to buy monthly plans for internet and calling but calling tune is still available for free.
How to Remove Jio Sim’s Caller Tune
You do not need to do much because it is easier to set up than it is easier to remove. You can do this work in three ways, first My Jio App, second SMS, and third IVR. Here we will give you all these methods I am telling you step by step.
If you are a smartphone user, it is more likely that you will have used the Saavn app to set live-caller tune so that within a few seconds, you can make your favourite or trending song your caller tune. Can. However, it is a bit smiling to turn off the caller ringtone from the app so that you can use any of the methods described below.
How to Remove Jio Caller Tune from MyJio App
- First of all, open the My Jio App on your smartphone.
- Now go to the menu on the left side and click on Jio Tune.
- This will bring up the My Subscriptions page and click Deactivate to close the Caller Ringtone.
- Here you have to click on the Yes button on the Deactivation Confirmation page.
- After doing this, your request will be submitted, and a Confirmation message of Remove will come in front of you.
How to Turn off Jio Caller Tune with SMS
- First of all, open the messaging app on your smartphone.
- In the message, you have to send STOP to the number 56789.
- This will bring a reply to configure Caller Tune Deactivation by writing one and sending it to this number.
- After this, a confirmation message will come in which it will be told that your Jio Tune has been stopped.
Remove with IVR
- Open your phone’s dial pad.
- Now in this, you have to call 155223 from your Jio SIM.
- Follow the instruction of IVR to deactivate the Jio Caller Tune service.
- When your request is successful, then a confirmation message will come on your mobile.
You saw how easy it was if you have a smartphone, then you can easily use any method while the Jio phone users can turn off the caller tune of their number through SMS or IVR.
Now you must know how to remove Jio Sim’s Caller Tune; you can use any of the three methods mentioned above, these three methods are working well. If you want to apply caller tune again in your SIM, you can also use the MyJio App and the Saavn app, so I hope that this information on How to Remove Jio Caller Tune 2021 will prove useful for you.
Also, Read –