Today in this article, I will tell May how to prepare for CAT without coaching, You cannot succeed in CAT if you have not taken admission to any coaching institute. With hard work and dedication, you can achieve success by adopting the right strategy. Its toppers also bring 100 percentile in the cat.
It is the dream of thousands of youth to clear the Common Admission Test (CAT), which paves the way for admission in top management institutes. They live their lives in preparation for this.
The rush of students coming to the preparation coaching institutes shows how important this exam is. But there are also students, for whom it isn’t easy to get into coaching. These institutions have to pay heavy fees, and time is also tied.
It is not that if you have not taken admission in any coaching institute, you cannot succeed in CAT. With hard work and dedication, you can achieve success by adopting the right strategy.
CAT Exam is for What Purpose?
CAT Exam i.e. Common Admission Test is a national-level entrance exam through which admission is done in leading business colleges of the country including various IIMs.
CAT Exam Full Form
Common Admission Test
Self-Motivation for CAT Exams
Often students lack any primary goal to succeed in this exam. Keep in mind; Passion will maintain consistency in your preparation. The students going to coaching get guidance from teachers and classmates keep them updated with new developments.
You are deprived of this support by not going to coaching. To fulfill this, it becomes necessary that you follow a policy of continuous hard work. Many candidates who have been given a CAT after studying in coaching, do not join coaching and study independently while preparing for it again. They too must remain focused on their goals.
Preparation Time Table CAT Exams
The time table is necessary to prepare for the exam systematically. You also have to achieve them by setting daily and weekly targets. Without time table, there will be no consistency in your preparation.
If you are preparing for a CAT while doing a job, it becomes an even more significant challenge for you to allow regular studies time. If you have taken one year drop for CAT preparation and are studying only this, you should study 8 to 9 hours per day.
Online Classes CAT Exams
If you want, you can also join a short-term online class. This will also save time, and your preparation will also be on track. By taking advantage of detailed research and consultancy, you will choose the right course material, and after completing the syllabus, you can focus on the test modules.
Time is of particular importance in CAT. It would help if you emphasized increasing your speed by practicing continuously. Online courses are generally cheaper than regular full-time coaching classes. Yes, before registering for any course and paying the fees, do read the reviews about it.
Be Confident Stay Positive
How to prepare for CAT without coaching, you can succeed in CAT without coaching too, it is not that you cannot succeed in CAT It is essential for the candidates preparing for CAT without any formal training or coaching to remain positive and not lose their confidence at any level. Do not underestimate your abilities only by not taking the coaching. As Patni, who got 100 percentile in CAT 2014, says, “The key to cracking a CAT is to have the right attitude.”
CAT Preparation Tips
- The dream of pursuing an MBA from institutions like the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) can be fulfilled only when it is to succeed in the entrance examinations.
- CAT (Common Admission Test) is also one of these. More than two lakh students sit in it. Under this, 20 IIMs and more than 100 reputed non-IIMs get the opportunity to take admission.
- To apply in this, candidates have to visit the respective website. The online application can be made from there.
CAT Exam Eligibility – When Apply for CAT Exam?
- To sit in CAT, candidates must pass the graduation level examination from a recognized university institution with 50 percent marks. However, there are no stream constraints.
- Those students can also apply, who have graduated or are about to give final year examination this year. The only condition is that they have to show the final year marks certificate during counseling.
- To prepare for this exam, the candidates will have to move forward with a particular strategy, because even the lack of one mark will push them back from thousands of candidates.
CAT Exam Related Information
- Before appearing in the examination, the candidates must be well aware of their syllabus and exam pattern.
- This exam is based on three sections. About 100 questions are asked in it. That is one hour for each section. The questions are multiple-choice.
- While solving the questions, the candidates have to solve all the questions of a section first. They cannot go to another section without submitting it.
CAT Exam Syllabus
These are Three Sections–
- Verbal Ability and Reasoning Corporation
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Ability
Take Care of Negative Marking
Due to the mock test provision in this exam, the candidates have to answer the questions carefully. The correct answer will get three marks, While one mark will be deducted in the wrong answer. In such a situation, solve the questions that you know correctly. Leave those who don’t know.
For a CAT online application or more information visit this website-
Website – http://www.iimcat.ac.in
Five Work Tips for Exam
- Do not gap in studies
- Give equal importance to every section
- Study English journals
- Stay mentally strong
- Revise only in the last days
CAT Exam Paper, Time, Patten & Syllabus
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||34||60 Min|
|DI & Logical Reasoning||32||60 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||34||60 Min|
Learn in this article today how to prepare for CAT without coaching, CAT Exam is for What Purpose, about CAT Preparation Tips, if you liked the article, share it with your friends.