To ensure the privacy of your iPhone, you may want to pause its location services. “Find My iPhone” is a built-in feature that allows you to track your device if it is lost or stolen. However, if you prefer not to be tracked, you can easily pause the location services on your device by following a few simple steps. In this article, we will show you how to turn off the location services for Find My iPhone, so that your device cannot be tracked by others.
How to Pause Location on Find My iphone
To pause the location on “Find My iPhone,” follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app: On your iPhone, tap on the “Settings” app to open it.
- Go to Privacy: Scroll down and tap on the “Privacy” option.
- Tap on Location Services: Scroll down and tap on the “Location Services” option.
- Find Find My iPhone: Scroll down and find the “Find My iPhone” option.
- Turn off Location Services: Toggle the switch next to “Find My iPhone” to the OFF position.
By following these steps, you will pause the location services for Find My iPhone and your device will not be able to be tracked. To turn location services back on, simply toggle the switch back to the ON position. Keep in mind that if you have lost your device and need to track it, having location services turned off will make it more difficult to find your device.