Yoga and Pranayama is an activity that helps us to keep our body healthy and healthy. Lifestyle is continually changing, due to which our food and drink have also changed, which affects our body and many types of diseases surround the body.
So today, we will tell you what is Kapalbhati, How to do Kapalbhati Parayanama, and what are the benefits of Kapalbhati.
Kapalbhati is Pranayama that helps in keeping the whole body healthy. It has been considered very miraculous in all yoga-asanas. By doing this Pranayama, its benefits are visible in a short time.
So to keep your body healthy and your mind happy, do Kapalbhati Pranayam. So let’s know what the method of doing Kapalbhati Pranayam by which you will be able to get the benefits of Kapalbhati is.
What is Kapalbhati
Kapalbhati is a kind of yoga asana. It cures many types of diseases in the body. This is a very easy pranayama, which any healthy person can easily do. The skull is related to our forehead, and the shoulder is associated with the ear. If this yoga is regularized, it gives aura to the forehead.
The Rules of Kapalbhati
If you do this Pranayama, then you also have to take some precautions. Let us know what the boundaries of Kapalbhati are.
- Doing Kapalabhati Pranayama immediately after eating and for 4 hours can be harmful.
- Do not do this Pranayama during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Women should not do Kapalbhati Pranayama even during menstruation.
- Kapalbhati should not be used in high blood pressure patients, dizziness, hernia, epilepsy, seizures, heart disease, and gastric ulcers.
- If you have back pain, do Kapalbhati only after consulting a doctor.
- If you do this Pranayama, you must know when to do kapalbhati because there are no benefits of doing this Pranayama.
- The time to do Kapalbhati should be in the morning. Wake up early in the morning and do this Pranayama on an empty stomach.
How to do Kapalbhati
To do Kapalbhati, you should know the right method of this; only then will you benefit from this yoga. Below is the way to do Kapalbhati.
- Sit in meditation posture; sitting in Padmasana is more beneficial.
- Keep your hands on the knee, keeping the spine straight.
- Now close your eyes and leave the whole body light.
- Take a deep breath. (Your stomach should be out at this time)
- Exhale, exhale, and pull the stomach inward.
- In this sequence, take the breath 20 times and leave it out.
- After completion of Kapalbhati, sit in a state of peace for 1 minute and feel calm in mind.
What are the Benefits of Kapalbhati?
By the way, Kapalbhati has many benefits. But we are telling you some main Kapalbhati benefits that are obtained by performing this Pranayama.
- Kapalbhati helps in reducing weight. It reduces your belly fat.
- Strengthens digestion.
- It is very beneficial for patients with diabetes.
- It helps end asthma disease from the root.
- Cleans the pulse of the body.
- Constipation is cured by taking Kapalbhati.
- Corrects blood circulation, thus increasing facial aura.
- Kapha corrects the related problem, restores the capacity of the lungs.
- Kapalbhati verb provides peace of mind.
- The body is agile. It is also beneficial in reducing fatigue.
Disadvantages of Kapalbhati
If your way of doing kapalbhati is wrong, you may have to bear the loss of kapalbhati too.
- If you do Kapalbhati in a closed room, it can also hurt you in a hot environment in a dusty place.
- Do not do this, Pranayama, when you have stomach surgery.
- Kapalbhati should not be performed in cardiac disease.
- Do not do this yoga at all if you have a spinal problem.
- If you do Kapalbhati Pranayam during menstruation, you may also suffer from Kapalabhati.
So, friends, In this post you learned how to do Kapalbhati Pranayam, you should adopt the method of Kapalbhati Pranayam to stay away from many diseases. If you give Pranayam a little time in your busy life, then many significant disorders can be avoided.
To stay away from the hospital’s expensive treatment, include this simple Kapalbhati Pranayam in your life and tell your family and friends what happens to Kapalbhati and how Kapalbhati does it.