How to Change Audio Language in Airtel DTH
To change the audio language on your Airtel DTH (Direct-To-Home) set-top box, you can follow these steps:
Using the Airtel DTH Remote Control:
- Turn on your TV and Airtel DTH set-top box.
- Tune in to a channel or program where you want to change the audio language.
- Press the “Audio” or “Language” button on your Airtel DTH remote control. This button is usually labeled as “Audio,” “LANG,” or “LANG/MTS.” Pressing it will bring up a menu that lists the available audio languages and tracks for the current program.
- Navigate the Audio Language Menu: Use the arrow keys (usually Up and Down) on your remote control to navigate through the list of available audio languages.
- Select the Desired Audio Language: Highlight the audio language you want to switch to.
- Confirm Your Selection: Press the “OK” or “Select” button on your remote control to confirm your choice.
- Exit the Menu: You can exit the audio language menu by pressing the “Exit” or “Back” button on your remote control. Your selected audio language should now be active for the program you are watching.
Please note that not all channels or programs may offer multiple audio language options. The availability of audio languages depends on the content being broadcast.
If your Airtel DTH remote does not have a dedicated “Audio” or “Language” button, you can also access audio language settings through the main menu of your set-top box. Here’s how:
Using the Airtel DTH Main Menu:
- Press the “Menu” button on your Airtel DTH remote control to access the main menu.
- Navigate to the “Settings” or “Preferences” section within the menu.
- Look for an option related to “Audio Language” or “Language Settings.” Select this option.
- Choose the Audio Language: You will likely see a list of available audio languages. Select the language you want.
- Confirm Your Selection: Press the “OK” or “Select” button to confirm your choice.
- Exit the Menu: Use the “Exit” or “Back” button to exit the settings menu.
Your selected audio language should now be applied to the program you are watching. If you encounter any issues or if the menu options vary on your specific Airtel DTH set-top box model, you can refer to the user manual that came with your set-top box or contact Airtel DTH customer support for assistance.