Goods and Services Tax (GST) rates on air conditioners (ACs) in India can vary depending on the type and capacity of the AC unit. Here are the GST rates for ACs:
How Much GST on AC
- Split AC and Window AC (Capacity Less Than 2 Ton): The GST rate on split ACs and window ACs with a cooling capacity of less than 2 tons (24,000 BTU) was 18%.
- Split AC and Window AC (Capacity Equal to or Greater Than 2 Ton): The GST rate on split ACs and window ACs with a cooling capacity equal to or greater than 2 tons (24,000 BTU) was also 18%.
Please note that GST rates are subject to change based on government policies and decisions. To get the most up-to-date information on GST rates for ACs, I recommend checking the official website of the Goods and Services Tax Council or consulting with a tax professional or AC seller in your region.
Additionally, it’s essential to consider that various factors can affect the final price of an AC, including any applicable state taxes, local levies, and discounts or promotions offered by the seller.
- How to Unlock O General AC Remote
- How to Turn on Voltas AC without Remote
- How to Connect Lloyd AC with Wifi
- How to Check AC Gas Level at Home
- How Much Gas Pressure in Split AC
- How Does Split AC Work
- How Does Inverter AC Work
- How Does Car AC Work
- Does Window AC Consume More Electricity
- Does Uber GO Have AC
- Does Turbo Mode in AC Consume More Electricity