How Does The Shape Of Earth Affect Climate? – Short Answer
The earth is spherical in shape. Because of this, places on or near the equator get more of Sun’s heat. The Sun’s rays have to travel more through the earth’s atmosphere to reach the earth’s poles. By the time they reach the poles, they lose some of the heat. Thus, equatorial regions are hotter than polar regions.
- How are Igneous Rocks Formed Short Answer
- How Do Caves Form in Limestone Short Answer
- What is Chemical Erosion Short Answer
- How Does Ice Shape the Land Short Answer
- What is an Ice Sheet Definition
- What is the Earth Atmosphere Made of Short Answer
- Has The Atmosphere Always Been The Same
- What Makes The Sky Colour?
- What Are Trade Winds?
- What Is The Water Cycle?
- How Do Rain, Hail And Snow Form?
- What Is a Weather Front?
- How Is Weather Predicted Days In Advance?