What is India’s e-market? A new e-commerce platform named Bharat E-Market, which has been competing with Amazon and Flipkart in online shopping has been launched in India by the Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT), an app through which traders And service providers will be able to create their e-shop.
Bharat E-Market This is the first e-commerce portal in India created by the Government of India’s efforts. This e-commerce portal aims to connect the local shopkeepers of India with the Internet so that the local shopkeepers can also store their goods online. Be able to sell
This portal has just been launched. It can compete with Amazon and Flipkart in India as it is an indigenous e-commerce portal that many people, including the government, are promoting.
What is Bharat E-Market?
Bharat E-Market is an e-commerce portal launched by the Federation of All India Traders (CAIT) on 11 February 2021. With the help of this app, ‘Bharat E-Market,’ anyone can buy goods online and sell their goods online, it is a completely indigenous project, CAIT National President BC Bhartia, and National General Secretary Praveen Khandelwal have told themselves He has created ‘Bharat E Market’ inspired by ‘vocal for local’ and ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat.’
The Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) claims that there are more than 40,000 associations and more than 80 million merchants associated with the Bharat E Market, with the help of this app, trader-to-merchant (B2B) and merchant-to-consumer (B2C) very easily Can trade with
It is also very easy to use Bharat E-Market App. Anyone who wants to open their shop on the Bharat E-Market App has to register with Bharat E-Market Mobile App. While registering, you get an OTP which you need to complete the verification process by filling it in the Bharat E-Market App, and after that, you can create your shop here if you have any problems with it. The technical team will help you, and once an e-shop is created, you can easily do business on this portal.
India e-market The main goal of this Swadeshi portal is that every small merchant can sell their goods online, and the customers also get the goods at an affordable price; in this app, you will also get the facility of home delivery so that the customer will get his Goods will be delivered to the house within the stipulated time.
Another objective of creating the Bharat E-Market portal was that due to foreign e-commerce companies like Amazon, Indian merchants and small shopkeepers do not get the opportunity to sell their goods online. Still, with the help of the Bharat E-Market portal, India is now The small merchant of India will also sell his goods online.
What are the features of the India e-market?
- Bharat E-Market This is India’s first e-commerce portal created by the efforts of the Government of India.
- You will sell and buy your goods from merchant to merchant (B2B) and merchant to consumer (B2C) on the India e-market portal.
- This app is completely safe, so the data entered in it will not be linked, and your entry in this app will remain in India.
- You will get indigenous goods exclusively on this app; you will not find any Chinese goods on the India e-shop portal.
- The local artisans, artisans, and commodity makers of the country will be made available to the national and international markets to sell their things with the help of this app.
- The most special thing about this app is that Bharat E-Market will not take any commission from the merchants to do business.
- To open an ‘e-shop’ here, every person must first register themselves with the ‘Bharat E-Marke App.’
What is the website of the India e-market portal?
The official website of Bharat E-Market portal is www.bharatemarket. In, This website is not working fully yet, but this website is live now to visit.
How to download Bharat E-Market App?
Let me tell you that on both Android and iOS Apps platforms of Bharat E-Market Portal will be launched very soon; for now, Bharat E-Market Portal App is not available to download on Playstore and Apple Appstore, but in a few days, you will Will be able to download this app.
Also Read: What is Sharechat App
Is Bharat E-market safe?
Bharat E-market is quite safe as it is an indigenous e-commerce platform directly created by India’s Government. Bharat E-market will be completely safe for the user data entered in this platform because your data is not going outside India. Hai, Bharat E-market It is much more secure than an e-commerce platform like Amazon.
Will foreign goods be sold on Bharat E-market?
Not at all; if the question is coming into your mind whether foreign goods or Chinese goods will be sold on Bharat E-market like Amazon, then let me tell you that Bharat E-market is a proprietary platform where only Indian goods are sold. Will go.
How to create an e-shop on Bharat E-Market?
If you are a businessman and want to sell your goods on the India e-market, you have to create a Seller Account on Bharat E-Market Portal; for this, you can follow the steps we have mentioned.
- First of all, visit the official website of Bharat E-Market www.bharatemarket.in
- After visiting the website, click on Business Sign Up After going to Business Sign Up, you have to enter the mobile number and click on the Start Selling option on the next screen.
- After clicking on Start Selling, you will be asked for OTP; the mobile number you have entered will get an OTP code of 4 digits, and you have to enter it and click on the Verify button.
- After the OTP verification, you will have to fill a form in which you will be asked for some personal details; you have to fill all the details properly and click on the button with Save and Continue.
- After filling in personal details, you will have to fill in some business details further
- After Business Details, you have to fill in your Bank Details
- After filling in the personal, business, and bank details, at the end, you have to upload some documents and submit the form.
Also Read: What is Champcash App
Bharat E-Market FAQ’s
Bharat E-Market is an Indian e-commerce portal launched by the Federation of All India Traders (CAIT) on 11 February 2021.
India e-market has the tagline – “For me, for my country”.
Bharat E-Market was launched by the Federation of All India Traders (CAIT) on 11 February 2021.
Bharat eMarket portal is available for Android and iOS platforms, but Bharat eMarket’s Android App and iOS App is not available yet. Still, Bharat eMarket App is going to be launched very soon.
No, Bharat E-Market is free for all (free), and it will not take any money or commission to build an e-shop on this portal.
www.bharatemarket.in This is the official website of the India e-Market Portal.
CAIT has launched the India e-market port, The Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT), therefore CAIT also holds all its proprietary rights.
Official e-marketing of India e-market will be held on 30 October 2021, meaning India e-market will be officially launched on 30 October 2021.
Keeping in mind the growing e-commerce industry, the decision of the Indian government to launch an indigenous e-commerce platform is quite good as the entire world, including India, is dominated by a foreign company like Amazon, but if, in the future, Bharat E-Market will be seen by people. If you get a good response, then the Bharat E-Market Portal will replace Amazon in India.
Friends, in this article today, we saw what Bharat E-Market is and if you like this information, then share it with your friends. If you have any question related to India E-market or related to this article of ours If there is any question, then we must comment and ask.